Thank you for your interest. However, due to legal and regulatory constraints, PayPal Pte. Ltd. is unable to process payments for non-registered charities and non-profit organizations (NPOs), political party/organizations, religious institutions, personal/organizational fundraisers etc in countries under its jurisdiction. You may refer to the PayPal Pte. Ltd. User Agreement link to review the list of countries under its jurisdiction.
- PayPal requires pre-approval to accept payments for entities collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization. Should you wish to sign your entity up as a partner of PayPal, please also send your contact information, website URL (if available) and a brief summary of the nature of your entity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following pre-approval, to ensure greater security of your PayPal account, we request that entities wishing to accept donations on behalf of a charity provide the following information to complete our review process:
- Evidence of Tax Exempt Status or Registration with a local Regulatory Body - This can be in the form of an approval letter from a local authority, registration number that can be verified via government websites, a copy of approval forms, certificate of approvals or official registration documentation.
- A voided check or bank statement - for the account(s) registered on the customer PayPal account (charity/NPO organizations)
- Information on the nature of the organization and type and purpose of payments - intended to be processed through PayPal.
- Letter of Authorization from the Charity/NPO - to indicate the authorized person/s to manage all PayPal account related activities.
- Proof of Identification - Photo ID of the authorized person/s and the person authorizing the Letter of Authorization. Examples of acceptable Photo ID include: Driver's License, Passport, National Identity Cards.