Online payments made simple
In general, smaller web businesses that want to set up and accept online payments right away choose Website Payments Standard
. It’s our easiest and most popular way to accept credit cards online – you can create a payment button in about 15 minutes with no programming skills required.
More ways to accept online payments on your website
Don’t sell online? No problem. Savvy businesses send and receive payments with incredibly fast, easy, and affordable online payment options: request money
, and online invoicing
Looking for an easy, affordable online payment solution?
Try Website Payments Standard
- No set-up charge or monthly fees, and no long-term contracts.
- You only pay a small amount for each online payment you accept.
- Works with most popular shopping carts.
- Great for businesses with low monthly online payments.
Make it easy to get paid
Try online invoicing
- Send email invoices – they include a payment button so customers can start to pay as soon as they get the email.
- Generate email invoices from your PayPal account – Quickbooks and Quicken, too.
- It’s easy for your customers – they just click a button to pay you online.
- Receive online payments quickly.